Thinking about joining us? We care about you and offer benefits way beyond just your career
Not only can we offer you development in our employee-owned social enterprise where you can make a genuine difference in our community in a beautiful part of the country, but we proactively support your transition here in a number of ways:
To offset the financial implications of a move to Cornwall from outside the county we will support you with:
- Paid indemnity and GDC registration
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
To support you with the wider challenges of moving to a new part of the UK, we can offer personalised advice on:
- Places to live (eg. coastal or inland, urban or rural) – Cornwall has an abundance of wonderful locations and homes to choose from
- Transport links and infrastructure, depending how accessible you wish to be
- Education and health care provision in the county, if you have family making the move with you
- The best that Cornwall has to offer when you’re not at work, from sports and activities, clubs and social networks to retail, culture, food and drink – the possibilities are endless (but not a lot of people know that)!
If you have questions and want a quick chat for some answers, please get in touch.