Want to make a real difference? You couldn’t be in better company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dental Nurse/Dental Receptionist at Smile Together Dental CIC, to support our continuing business growth and development.
Reporting to our Clinical Lead Dental Nurse, this position will suit someone who is a qualified dental nurse looking to expand their role. The successful candidate will be passionate about making a difference to the patients they see and deal with on a daily basis.
Responsibilities will include working as part of the practice team to ensure our patients are well looked after when they contact and visit us.
Our package includes:
- £20,837 per annum
- 27 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays each year
- Access to company pension
- GDC registration paid
- Indemnity insurance paid
- A dedicated training package via our Smile Together Training Academy
- A friendly support network with an induction colleague assigned to assist your transition to our company
- Workforce benefits package
- Free uniforms, PPE and an annual flu jab alongside a range of health and wellbeing support and resources
- Outstanding work life balance in a beautiful part of the country
- Opportunity to participate in community dental and oral health promotion activities* – for example, see more about our Smiles at Sea initiative at https://smiletogether.co.uk/smilesatsea/
- Opportunity to become a shareholder* and have a genuine voice in our employee-owned business
We’re a committed and friendly team that puts our people and patients first – it’s never been a more exciting time to join us in providing a valued dental service in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Please see our Job Description and Person Specification for more details and, if you think this is the role for you, send us your current CV with a covering letter outlining why you’d be a great appointment for us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline – Friday 29th October 2021 (by 4pm)
Interviews will be held on – 9th/10th November 2021