Salary:£44,000 per annum (paid pro-rata if not working full-time)
Want to make a real difference? You couldn’t be in better company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dental Therapist at Smile Together Dental CIC to support the delivery of our much-valued patient care in Penzance.
Reporting to our Clinical Director, this position will suit someone who is looking for a change and, if not already based in the county, someone who would be interested in relocating to this most beautiful part of Cornwall.
Working in our friendly Penzance practice based in the heart of the local community, responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) providing clinical dental treatment for children and adults, as described in the Dental Therapist scope of practice, both on prescription from the dentist and via direct-access, therapy led sessions.
An outstanding opportunity to develop in a supportive environment as an employee-owner, secure in an employed role with paid annual leave, sickness cover and legal protection. If you are innovative, enthusiastic and passionate about improving peoples’ lives and making an impact, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our package includes:
- £44k per annum (paid pro-rata if not working full time)
- 27 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays each year (pro-rata)
- Additional paid day off for your birthday
- Paid indemnity and GDC registration
- Access to company pension
- Personal relocation support package of up to £8,000*
- A dedicated training package via our Smile Together Training Academy
- A friendly support network with an induction colleague assigned to assist your transition to our company
- Workforce benefits package*
- An annual flu jab alongside a range of health and wellbeing support and resources
- Outstanding work life balance in a beautiful part of the country
- Opportunity to participate in community dental and oral health promotion activities* – see https://smiletogether.co.uk/our-impact/
- Opportunity to become a shareholder* and have a genuine voice in our employee-owned business
Salary and benefits pro rata if not working full time – our standard full-time contract is 37.5 hours per week excluding breaks.
We’re a committed and friendly team that puts our people and patients first – it’s never been a more exciting time to join us in providing a valued dental service in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Please see our Job Description and Person Specification for more details and, if you think this is the role for you, send us your current CV with a covering letter outlining why you’d be a great appointment for us to email@example.com