Salary:£25,000 per annum (paid pro-rata if not working full-time)
Did you know our dental nurse roles offer genuine breadth and variety in your work and career development?
We are looking for someone to work full or part-time at our contemporary, state-of-the-art, fully private practice in Saltash.
Smile Together provides dental nursing careers with a difference, with exciting opportunities to:
- Gain an NEBDN Radiography qualification
- Undertake the NEBDN Special Care nursing qualification, Certificate in Oral Health Education and Fluoride Varnish Application
- Care for your own list of patients in nurse-led clinics delivering face-to-face preventive care, including to Cornwall’s most vulnerable people
- Deliver care across the county in our Mobile Dental Unit, supporting our outreach team
Let us support your career development:
At Smile Together we offer a dental nurse role that is different to what you may have done before. We do what we can to help colleagues progress their careers in line with their individual aspirations. This includes dental nurses progressing through university to become dental therapists and dentists. See our Inside Track case studies here!
Whilst helping us make a difference to those who need us most:
If you think this career choice, delivering dental care with purpose and meaning for local people and communities, is for you, simply download and complete our application form and either email it to email@example.com or apply online here (remembering to attach your completed application form).
Our package includes:
- £25,000 per annum (paid pro-rata if not working full time)
- Paid indemnity and GDC registration
- Access to company pension
- 27 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays each year (pro-rata)
- Additional paid day off for your birthday
- Working with highly skilled, enthusiastic and fun teams, committed to patient care
- Support in defining and developing your professional career in a positive and enabling environment
- An excellent dedicated and personalised training package to help maintain your CPD and wider professional development via our Smile Together Training Academy
- A friendly support network with an induction colleague assigned to assist your transition to our company
- A range of health and wellbeing resources and support
- Outstanding work life balance in a beautiful part of the country
- Opportunity to become a shareholder* and have a genuine voice in our employee-owned business
- Opportunity to engage in community-based oral health improvement projects – for example, see more about our support for coastal communities and Health for Homeless Cornwall at https://smiletogether.co.uk/our-impact/community-and-social-impact/
- Our workforce benefits package including company bonus (paid pro rata) and dividend scheme* equated to c: £4,500 last year with each individuals’ CPD investment on top!
Salary and benefits pro rata if not working full time – our standard full-time contract is 37.5 hours per week excluding breaks.
We’re a committed and friendly team that puts our people and patients first, giving you the opportunity to develop and progress your career in a safe, supportive environment. It’s never been a more exciting time to join us in providing a valued dental service in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
We are the UK’s first dental practice to become B Corp certified. This means we care for Cornwall, our society and environment.